UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 1752 Pharmacist, LT & Other Posts: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has announced notification for the recruitment of 1752 Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Dental Hygienist, Physiotherapy Technician & Nurse Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11-09-2015 to 03-10-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1752
Name of the Post:
1. Lab Technician: 450 posts
2. X-Ray Technician: 403 posts
3. Physiotherapy Technician: 15 posts
4. Dental Hygienist: 165 posts,
5. Pharmacist (Allopathy): 80 posts
6. Pharmacist (Homeopathy): 02 posts
7. Pharmacist (Ayurved): 01 post
8. Pharmacist: 634 posts
9. Nurse: 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years for S.No.1 to 6 posts, 21-40 years for S.No.7 & 8 posts as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate with Diploma in Laboratory Technician course for S.No.1 post, Diploma in X-Ray Technician for S.No.2 post, Intermediate with Science & 09 months training certificate in Physiotherapy Technician for S.No.3 post, Intermediate (Science-Biology group) Diploma in Dental Hygiene for S.No.4 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 80/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for UR (General) & OBC candidates, Rs. 40/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. PH candidates have to Rs. 25/- Processing Fee only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 11-09-2015 to 03-10-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the “Direct Recruitment”.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-09-2015.
Starting Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 14-09-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-10-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 05-10-2015.
Last Date to Submit Online Application: 07-10-2015.