UP Police Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 2707 SI, Platoon Commander, PAC & Fire Officer Posts: Uttar Pradesh Police has published notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector Civilian Police (Male), Platoon Commander, PAC & Fire Officer (II) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30-06-2016 to 29-07-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
UP Police Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 2707
Name of the Post:
1. Sub Inspector Civilian Police (Male): 2400 Posts
a. General: 1200 Posts
b. OBC: 648 Posts
c. SC: 504 Posts
d. ST: 48 Posts
2. Platoon Commander, PAC: 210 Posts
a. General: 105 Posts
b. OBC: 57 Posts
c. SC: 44 Posts
d. ST: 04 Posts
3. Fire Officer (II): 97 Posts
a. General: 49 Posts
b. OBC: 26 Posts
c. SC: 20 Posts
d. ST: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 28 years as on 01-07-2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Any Degree or equivalent from recognised Board/ Institute/ University for Post No. 01 & 02 and Degree in Science from recognised University for Post No. 03.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selcted based on online written test, scrutiny test, physical standard test, physical efficiency test & medical examination.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 400/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website prpb.gov.in from 30-06-2016 to 29-07-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.prpb.gov.in
2. Click on “All Notifications/ Advertisements
3. Select the desired post & Click on Apply
4. Read all instructions & fill all the details
5. Check once before submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-07-2016
For more details like experince, pay scale & other information click on the link given below…