Recently, the Indian Railways have declared that there will be the recruitment of 103769 employees by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). The notifications for this examination are available online at the official website- www.indianrailways.gov.in and the aspiring candidates can go to this website to apply for this post online. They can easily submit their application form through this website. This is the best opportunity for job seekers who want to make their career in Indian Railways. Here they can apply jobs for the post of Track Maintainer (Grade 4), Gateman, Porter, Helper, Assistant Pointsman, Hospital Assistant and many more posts in the different railway sector.
The vacancies of these posts are from the railway department which consists of:
- Signal & Telecom
All the recruitment of these posts is for the railway zones of India. These are:
- Central Railway (CR) : 9345 vacancies
- Eastern Railway (ER): 10873 vacancies
- East Central Railway (ECR): 3563 vacancies
- East Coast Railway (ECOR): 2555 vacancies
- Northern Railway (NR): 13153 vacancies
- North Central Railway (NCR): 4730 vacancies
- North Eastern Railway (NER): 4002 vacancies
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR): 2894 vacancies
- North Western Railway (NWR): 5249 vacancies
- Southern Railway (SR) : 9579 vacancies
- South Central Railway (SCR): 9328 vacancies
- South Eastern Railway (SER) : 4914 vacancies
- South East Central Railway (SECR) : 1664 vacancies
- South Western Railway (SWR): 7167 vacancies
- Western Railway (WR): 10734 vacancies
- West Central Railway (WCR): 4019 vacancies
The aspiring candidates can check their respective zone website for Eligibity and other qualification required appearing for those railway posts. When the aspiring candidates are going to apply online for the above posts of railway departments and zones, then they are required to provide all the accurate information while filling up the form. Moreover, they also need to pay the examination fee online if they want so, otherwise offline payment mode is also available. This Central Government job’s placement will be Pan India and the application process is online only.
The minimum qualification for this job is to get the degree of ITI or just be 10th pass from any recognized national state board. Moreover, the application fee for the general candidates is Rs. 500 while the reservation group candidates will have to pay Rs. 250. The aspiring candidates can submit their online applications till 26 April 2019. Very soon the examination date will be released by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). The examination can be in between September – October 2019.
So, now the aspiring candidate has the knowledge about this vacancy recruitment, then what you are waiting for? Very soon you will get your admit card online. You can also download the Railway Group D Admit Card 2019 from the official website and other certified educational websites in 1 or 2 weeks prior to examination date. So, you just need to regularly check online regarding information about cut off marks, examination date, admit card, results and the final merit list.
So, youngsters! What are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity and get started now to prepare for your job examination. You can also check online about the best examination books and guides who can help you prepare for this railway job examination. Just keep in mind that only hard work can help you get this job and make a bright career of yours in the Indian Railways.