|3||Post Office Jobs|
The Odisha Government Board has the responsibility of releasing the latest Government jobs for the Indian state of Odisha. Under a range of departments, the Odisha Government has vacancies every year. Then, the Board issues notifications for inviting applications from aspiring candidates to apply for the given openings.
An important point to note is that the eligibility norms of the different jobs vary. Thus, the applicants are advised to study the eligibility criteria of the jobs they are interested in before applying.
A considerable percentage of the youth population in India prefer government jobs to jobs in the private sectors for various reasons. This is because government jobs offer benefits such as fixed working hours, attractive pay, job stability, pension schemes, medical care, among others.
Refer to the following details to know more about the Odisha Government jobs.
Odisha Government Jobs: Qualification Required
The Odisha Government invites online applications for various jobs from candidates having qualifications ranging from 10th pass to 12th pass to graduate degrees to diplomas to postgraduate degrees. Moreover, the Odisha Government job vacancies have age norms. As per the job requirements, the candidates are advised to apply and only if they are eligible.
Odisha Government Jobs: Selection Process
The Odisha Government jobs selection process entails written or online exam, interviews, and physical fitness test. Also, the applicants have to attend rounds where their documents are verified by the authorities.
Odisha Government Jobs: How to Apply
For applying to the Odisha Government jobs, the aspirants have to visit the official website of Odisha Government jobs portal. Here, they must access the Application Form and furnish the required particulars. Also, they are required to upload scanned copies of their specimen signature, recent passport-sized photograph, and school/college mark sheets.
Subsequently, they have to tender the Application Fee. Then, they must check their applications and make any changes (if required). The following step is to click on the ‘Submit’ option. The system, then, displays the ‘Confirmation Page’ of which they should maintain a print copy for their records.
Odisha Government Jobs: Preparation Tips
Follow the below-listed tips on how to prepare for the selection rounds of the Odisha Government jobs.
- Make sure to eat nutritious diet, including fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Sleep for the recommended 7-8 hours at night.
- Download previous years’ question papers and sample papers for getting enough practice.
- Take stress-relieving measures including yoga exercises, meditation, and deep-breathing techniques.
- Stay updated on the recent exam pattern and syllabus of the Odisha Government jobs.
- Set your study schedule such that you can cover all the topics thoroughly.
- During the exam, avoid exceeding the time limit for each question for the tough questions. Come back to them if you have time left towards the end of the test.