All ITI Jobs List
- Railway WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Online Recruitment 2020
- RCF Railway ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Railway SER RRC Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020
- Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020
- Ordnance Factory OFB Trade Apprentice Online Form 2020
- NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020
- DRDO Recruitment of 1817 Vacancies for Multi Tasking Staff MTS Cadre
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020
- Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice 275 Post Online Form 2019
- North East Railway Gorakhpur Apprentice Post Online Form 2019
- ISRO Technician B, Draughtsman Recruitment 2019
- IIT Kanpur Jobs 2018: 77 Junior Technician, Junior Engineer, Multiple Vacancy for ITI, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E, Any Graduate
- Jersey Engineering Solutions Helper Unskilled Worker
- BECIL Jobs 2018
- (no title)
- ITI Results
- ITI SCVT Results
- NCVT MIS ITI annual results 2019 declared @ncvtmis.gov.in
There are several jobs that students can apply for after they have completed the courses at the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs). Under ITI trades, the applicants have over 130 specialities to select from. Depending on the ITI course that they have completed, they can apply for the relevant jobs.
During the year 1950, the Directorate General of Training (DGT) initiated the Craftsmen Training Scheme under which the ITI courses were introduced. The ITI courses impart vocational training to the students. If not keen on continuing with conventional higher studies, then you can gain technical expertise by enrolling in the ITI colleges.
However, to apply for the ITI courses, you have to fulfil the eligibility norms that are laid down by the ITI authorities. The eligibility criteria vary as per the different courses.
The ITI courses run for 2 years and also, include 1-year apprentice training. Also, the interns are paid a stipend. Thus, they can earn while they learn. Moreover, they are given the Certificate of Proficiency post the apprenticeship program.
After the courses, the pupils have to clear the All India Trade Test (AITT). Thereafter, they are awarded the National Trade Certificate (NTC) if they pass the exam.
The ITI pass-outs can, then, look for jobs as per their skills and technical expertise. They can register on the official website http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Placement/Home.aspx for ITI placements. On the site, they have to select the option ‘Registration for Placement’ option and then, are directed to the online application form. Here, they must fill the details required and then, click on the ‘Submit’ option. As per their qualifications, they are contacted for jobs that are suitable as per their profile.
Top 25 City for ITI Job 2018
|ITI Result||Click Here|
|ITI Training||Click Here|
|Apply Online for ITI Placement||Click Here|
|ITI SCVT||Click Here|
|ITI NCVT||Click Here|