Find latest Nagaland Govt Jobs
Nagaland Government Jobs 2023
|Organization Name||Post Names||No of Vacancies||Qualification||Last Date|
|ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 2023||Constable Driver||458 Seats||10th Pass||26-07-2023|
|ITBP 81 Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment 2023||Head Constable (Midwife)||81 Seats||10th Pass||08-07-2023|
|Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment 2023||Chargeman II||372 Post||Degree OR Diploma||29-05-2023|
|Ministry of Defence 1793 Tradesman Mate & Fireman posts Recruitment 2023||Tradesman Mate and Fireman||1793 Post Vacancies||Class 10 pass||26-02-2023|
|BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023||Constable (Tradesmen)||1410 Vacancies||10th, ITI||28-02-2023|
|UPSC Civil Services IAS and Forest Services IFS Pre Exam 2023||Indian Forest Service, Civil Services Examination||1255 Vacancies||B.E or B.Tech, Graduation||21-02-2023|
|Border Security Force||ASI, HC||5 Vacancies||12th, Diploma||08-02-2023|
|Central Bank of India||Chief Manager, Senior Manager||250 Vacancies||Graduation||11-02-2023|
|Union Public Service Commission||Administrative Officer, Archivist||10 Vacancies||Degree, Masters Degree, MBA||16-02-2023|
|Border Security Force||Head Constable, Constable||26 Vacancies||10th, 12th||23-02-2023|
|India Post Office||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||40889 Vacancies||10th||16-02-2023|
|Border Security Force||Junior X-Ray Assistant (Head Constable), Staff Nurse||64 Vacancies||10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree||22-02-2023|
Nagaland is a state in India that lies towards the north-eastern side of the country. And Kohima is the capital state of the Indian state of Nagaland. The Nagaland Government Board is the body that is responsible for releasing the job vacancies that come up on a periodic basis in the various public sector companies. Also, there are a host of public sector organizations that have job openings at different levels regularly. In India, the youth population prefers jobs in public sector companies than the ones in the private sector because of the job security factor, among other benefits.
Thus, the state government receives a large number of applications for the advertised job openings. However, the authorities process the applications of only those candidates who are eligible. Note that the several public sector units have vacancies at different levels. Also, the varied job openings have different eligibility criteria and the aspirants are advised to apply only if they are eligible. Else, their applications are cancelled. After the Board releases the job openings, the candidates can apply for the vacancies, though they must do so before the given deadline.
Nagaland Government Jobs: Selection Process The process of selecting candidates for the jobs that come under the jurisdiction of the Nagaland State Government entails a series of rounds, as studied below.
- Online or Offline Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Group Discussions
- Verification of educational and other documents
Nagaland Government Jobs: Qualifications Required Jobs that have different eligibility norms are released by the Nagaland State Government. The minimum qualification that the jobs require the candidates to have includes passing the 10th standard exams. However, other jobs where the candidate should pass 12th standard exams or complete the ITI, engineering or diploma courses are released too.
Nagaland Government Jobs: How to Apply To apply for the Nagaland Government jobs, the candidate must follow the below-listed steps.
- Browse through the Nagaland Recruitment official website
- Search for the ‘Careers’ tab in the Menu section
- Click on the Live Advertisement Notifications and read the instructions carefully
- Proceed by clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ link for the Application Form
- Follow by furnishing the required details in the form like name and date of birth
- The subsequent step is to upload scanned copies of the mandatory documents that include specimen signature and a passport-sized photo
- The next step is to tender the Application Fee
- After completing the formalities, select the ‘Submit’ option to submit your application
- Maintain a print copy of the ‘Confirmation Page’
Nagaland Government Jobs: List of Documents Required
- The candidate’s mark sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard and graduation ones
- The aspirant’s email ID and contact number
- Caste Certification (for the applicants who are applying through the reserved category)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of applicant’s recent photograph