Find latest Mizoram Govt Jobs
Mizoram Government Jobs 2023
|Organization Name||Post Names||No of Vacancies||Qualification||Last Date|
|ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 2023||Constable Driver||458 Seats||10th Pass||26-07-2023|
|ITBP 81 Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment 2023||Head Constable (Midwife)||81 Seats||10th Pass||08-07-2023|
|Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment 2023||Chargeman II||372 Post||Degree OR Diploma||29-05-2023|
|BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023||Constable (Tradesmen)||1410 Vacancies||10th, ITI||28-02-2023|
|UPSC Civil Services IAS and Forest Services IFS Pre Exam 2023||Indian Forest Service, Civil Services Examination||1255 Vacancies||B.E or B.Tech, Graduation||21-02-2023|
|Border Security Force||ASI, HC||5 Vacancies||12th, Diploma||08-02-2023|
|Central Bank of India||Chief Manager, Senior Manager||250 Vacancies||Graduation||11-02-2023|
|Union Public Service Commission||Administrative Officer, Archivist||10 Vacancies||Degree, Masters Degree, MBA||16-02-2023|
|Border Security Force||Head Constable, Constable||26 Vacancies||10th, 12th||23-02-2023|
|India Post Office||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||40889 Vacancies||10th||16-02-2023|
|Border Security Force||Junior X-Ray Assistant (Head Constable), Staff Nurse||64 Vacancies||10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree||22-02-2023|
Find latest Mizoram Govt Jobs. Mizoram is a state in India that is traceable towards the north-eastern part of the country; and the capital of the Mizoram state is Aizawl. In Mizoram, the Mizoram Government releases notifications of the latest job vacancies. The aspiring candidates can apply for these jobs, based on their qualifications. Various jobs are posted for the different sectors that come under the public domain in Mizoram, periodically. And the Mizoram Government notifies the candidates about the job openings via notifications on the official website when the different sectors have vacancies.
Keep in mind that the different jobs vary in eligibility criteria. Hence, the aspirants should study the eligibility norms thoroughly to check if they qualify. Also, they must apply only if they fulfil the eligibility criteria. If eligible, they have to submit their online applications. Then, after the authorities process the applications post the deadline expiry, they contact the shortlisted candidates to attend the selection rounds.
Mizoram Government Jobs: Selection Process As part of the process for selecting candidates for the Mizoram Government jobs, the applicants have to attend various rounds. These include written or online exam, Physical Fitness Test, Group Meets, Personal Interviews, and Document Verification rounds.
Mizoram Government Jobs: Qualifications Required The Government of Mizoram releases job notifications for different jobs, having varying eligibility criteria. The jobs require the candidates to be 10th standard pass or 12th standard pass or Diploma holders or engineering degree holders or ITI pass-outs. If the qualifications of the candidates match the eligibility norms, then they are eligible and are invited for the different selection rounds.
Mizoram Government Jobs: How to Apply In the below-listed details, you can find information on how to apply for the Mizoram Government jobs.
- Visit the official website of Mizoram Recruitment Board
- In the Menu section, search for the ‘Careers’ tab and follow by clicking on the same
- Go to the ‘Live Advertisement Notifications’ section
- Study the Official Advertisement Notifications
- Access the Application Form by clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ link
- Fill the requisite details in the Application Form – including candidate’s name and date of birth
- Proceed by uploading scanned copies of specimen signature, photograph, and other educational documents
- The subsequent step is to pay the Application Fee
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option for submitting your application after completing the formalities
Mizoram Government Jobs: Required Documents Refer to the following details that are needed to apply for the Mizoram Government jobs.
- Educational certificates (including the mark sheets of 10th standard or 12th standard or graduation ones)
- Candidate’s email address and mobile number
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (for candidates who are applying via the reserved category)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of recent photograph