Find latest Manipur Govt Jobs
Manipur Government Jobs 2023
|Organization Name||Post Names||No of Vacancies||Qualification||Last Date|
|ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 2023||Constable Driver||458 Seats||10th Pass||26-07-2023|
|ITBP 81 Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment 2023||Head Constable (Midwife)||81 Seats||10th Pass||08-07-2023|
|Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment 2023||Chargeman II||372 Post||Degree OR Diploma||29-05-2023|
|Ministry of Defence 1793 Tradesman Mate & Fireman posts Recruitment 2023||Tradesman Mate and Fireman||1793 Post Vacancies||Class 10 pass||26-02-2023|
|BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023||Constable (Tradesmen)||1410 Vacancies||10th, ITI||28-02-2023|
|UPSC Civil Services IAS and Forest Services IFS Pre Exam 2023||Indian Forest Service, Civil Services Examination||1255 Vacancies||B.E or B.Tech, Graduation||21-02-2023|
|Border Security Force||ASI, HC||5 Vacancies||12th, Diploma||08-02-2023|
|Central Bank of India||Chief Manager, Senior Manager||250 Vacancies||Graduation||11-02-2023|
|Union Public Service Commission||Administrative Officer, Archivist||10 Vacancies||Degree, Masters Degree, MBA||16-02-2023|
|Border Security Force||Head Constable, Constable||26 Vacancies||10th, 12th||23-02-2023|
|India Post Office||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||40889 Vacancies||10th||16-02-2023|
|Border Security Force||Junior X-Ray Assistant (Head Constable), Staff Nurse||64 Vacancies||10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree||22-02-2023|
Find latest Manipur Govt Jobs. In the Indian state of Manipur that lies towards the north-eastern region of the country, the Manipur Government Board has the responsibility of employing candidates for jobs in the public sector of the state. As per the vacancies in the different sectors of the state, the Board releases notifications for inviting applications from the aspiring candidates for filling the positions. Government-based jobs are preferred by the youth population of India for a series of benefits such as job security, normal working hours, and performance-based bonuses and promotions.
The state governments in India release job vacancies in various sectors and for people having different qualifications. Also, note that different jobs differ in eligibility norms. Hence, the aspirants are advised to study the eligibility criteria of the given vacancies and apply only if they are eligible. Refer to the following details to know more about Manipur Government jobs.
Manipur Government Jobs: Selection Process The selection process of Manipur Government jobs includes the following:
- Written or Online Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Group Discussion
- Verification of Documents
Manipur Government Jobs: Qualifications The Manipur Government Board releases job notifications having varied education qualifications criteria. To get a job with the Manipur State Government, the applicants must complete their 10th class, 12th class or ITI, Diploma or engineering programs. Then, depending on the eligibility norms of the varied jobs, the aspirants are advised to apply for the released job openings.
Manipur Government Jobs: How to Apply In the below-listed details, you can find information on the step-by-step process of applying for the Manipur Government jobs.
- Go to the official website of Manipur Recruitment Board
- Search for ‘Careers’ tab in the Menu section
- Select the ‘Careers’ tab to be directed to the Latest Recruitment section
- Look for advertisement notifications (live ones)
- Follow by clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ link
- Proceed by filling the Online Application Form and furnishing basic details such as name and date of birth
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature, and other specified documents
- Make payment of Application Fee, as mentioned
- After completing the formalities, click on the ‘Submit’ tab to submit your application
- Maintain a print copy of submitted application form
Manipur Government Jobs: The following details contain information on the required list of documents for the Manipur Government jobs.
- Mark sheets of educational qualifications (10th standard, 12th standard and graduation ones)
- Valid email address and mobile number
- Date of birth certification
- Caste certification (for reserved sections)
- Disability certification (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of specimen signature