|3||Post Office Jobs|
A significant percentage of aspirants apply for government jobs every year in India. The different Indian states release vacancies in the public sector and the residents belonging to the particular state are eligible to apply for the government-based jobs.
In Maharashtra, the Maharashtra Government Board (MGB) releases the job vacancies of the Maharashtra Government jobs. Note that the eligibility norms of the varied jobs differ. Thus, the aspiring candidates must read the eligibility criteria and apply only if they are eligible. Various jobs are available for candidates having different qualifications. However, the minimum qualification of the candidate has to be 10th pass.
Maharashtra Government Jobs: Benefits
Refer to the following details to know more about the benefits of Maharashtra Government Jobs.
- Job Security
- Normal Working Hours
- Good pay
- Performance-based Promotions
Maharashtra Government Jobs: Selection Process
As part of the selection process of the Maharashtra Government jobs, the candidate has to appear for the following tests.
- Exam (online or offline)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Group Discussions
- Personal Interviews
- Verification of documents
Maharashtra Government Jobs: Qualification
Through recruitment notifications, the MGB hires candidates. The aspirants who want to apply for jobs with the Government of Maharashtra must complete 10th standard or 12th standard or ITI programs or diploma courses or engineering courses. Based on their qualifications, the aspirant can apply for the jobs that they are eligible for.
Maharashtra Government Jobs: How to Apply
Through the official website of MGB, the aspiring candidates can apply for the jobs that are advertised, as seen below.
- Visit the official website of MGB
- Search the ‘Careers’ tab in Menu
- Upon clicking on the ‘Careers’ tab, the system is directed to the Latest Recruitment Section
- Search for the live advertisement notifications
- Study the Official Advertisement Notification thoroughly
- Follow by clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ link
- Furnish the required details such as name and date of birth – among others
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, educational documents, and signature specimen
- Tender the Application Fee, as applicable
- After completing the required formalities, follow by clicking on the ‘Submit’ option
- Take a print-out of submitted application form
Maharashtra Government Jobs: Documents Required
In the below-listed details, you can find the complete list of documents that are required for applying to the Maharashtra Government jobs
- Educational documents (mark sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard, and graduation ones)
- Valid email address and phone number
- Caste Certificate (for reserved classes)
- Disability Certificate (if any)
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned passport-sized photograph copy
- Scanned copy of signature
Maharashtra Government Jobs: Employment News
Browse through www.99governmentjobs.com for the latest updates on the job vacancies of the Maharashtra Government Board. We provide detailed information on the recent jobs and how to apply for the vacancies that the Board releases. However, as mentioned earlier, you must make sure to study the eligibility criteria before applying. If you are not eligible, then your application is cancelled; also, you forfeit the application fee.