|3||Post Office Jobs|
The Indian state of Meghalaya is traced to the north-eastern part of the country. And the responsibility of filling the various job vacancies in the public sector of the Meghalaya state lies with the Meghalaya Government Board. The Board comes under the administration of the Government of Meghalaya. The various public sectors of states come up with different vacancies on a periodic basis. And accordingly, the Meghalaya state government informs the aspiring candidates via notifications for inviting applications for the varied job openings.
The youth population in India seek government-based jobs for a variety of reasons. These include job stability, attractive pay, bonuses, and promotions as per performance.
To be updated on the latest job openings that pertain to the Meghalaya Government, the aspirants can visit the official website of the Meghalaya Government Board. Note that jobs having varied eligibility criteria are released by the Government of Meghalaya. Then, depending on the candidate’s profile, they are advised to apply for the various job vacancies.
Meghalaya Government Jobs: Selection Process
The selection process of the Meghalaya Government jobs entails the following steps.
- Online or offline test
- Physical Standard Test
- Group Meetings
- Personal Interview
- Verifying documents
Meghalaya Government Jobs: Qualifications
The various job vacancies which the Board releases differ in eligibility norms pertaining to educational qualifications. The different jobs require the candidate to pass 10th standard, 12th standard, diploma courses, ITI programs, or engineering courses. If the candidate has the required qualifications, they are considered eligible to apply for the given job vacancy. Then, after applying and as per their performance in the different rounds, they are notified whether they are selected or not.
Meghalaya Government Jobs: How to Apply
The step-by-step process of applying for the various jobs with the Meghalaya Government is given below.
- Visit the official website of Meghalaya Government
- Search and click on the ‘Careers’ tab that is found in the Menu section
- The system is directed to the Latest Recruitment Section on clicking the ‘Careers’ tab
- Proceed by searching for the Live Advertisement Notifications
- To access the Application Form, the aspirants are required to select the ‘Apply Online’ link
- Furnish the required details in the Application Form – including name and date of birth
- Follow by uploading scanned copies of the requisite documents – such as photograph, signature, and educational documents
- Tender the Application Fee, as mentioned
- To submit your application, click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Take a print copy of the ‘Confirmation Page’ for later use
Meghalaya Government Jobs: Required Documents
Refer to the below-listed details to know more about the required documents for applying to jobs with the Meghalaya Government.
- Educational qualification documents (including those of 10th class, 12th class, and graduation)
- Valid mobile number and email address
- Caste Certificate (for those applying via the reserved category)
- Disability Certificate (for those having any disability)
- Scanned copy of recent photograph, and specimen signature
- Date of Birth certificate