Find latest Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs 2023
|Post Name||Post Names||No of Vacancies||Qualification||Last Date|
|ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 2023||Constable Driver||458 Seats||10th Pass||26-07-2023|
|ITBP 81 Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment 2023||Head Constable (Midwife)||81 Seats||10th Pass||08-07-2023|
|Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment 2023||Chargeman II||372 Post||Degree OR Diploma||29-05-2023|
|Ministry of Defence 1793 Tradesman Mate & Fireman posts Recruitment 2023||Tradesman Mate and Fireman||1793 Post Vacancies||Class 10 pass||26-02-2023|
|BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023||Constable (Tradesmen)||1410 Vacancies||10th, ITI||28-02-2023|
|Indian Forest Service, Civil Services Examination||1255 Vacancies||B.E or B.Tech, Graduation||21-02-2023|
|Border Security Force||ASI, HC||5 Vacancies||12th, Diploma||08-02-2023|
|Central Bank of India||Chief Manager, Senior Manager||250 Vacancies||Graduation||11-02-2023|
|Union Public Service Commission||Administrative Officer, Archivist||10 Vacancies||Degree, Masters Degree, MBA||16-02-2023|
|Border Security Force||Head Constable, Constable||26 Vacancies||10th, 12th||23-02-2023|
|India Post Office||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||40889 Vacancies||10th||16-02-2023|
|Border Security Force||Junior X-Ray Assistant (Head Constable), Staff Nurse||64 Vacancies||10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree||22-02-2023|
Find the latest Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs. Arunachal Pradesh (AP) is a state in India that is traceable towards the Northeastern part of the country. Also, this state is hailed as the ‘Land of the Rising Sun’ because the first morning rays of the sun arise from here. The capital city of Arunachal Pradesh is Itanagar. In Arunachal Pradesh, the Government releases notifications of the latest job vacancies every year. The aspiring candidates can avail job opportunities across various sectors by applying for the government-based jobs.
A large percentage of youngsters in the country aspire for government jobs for several reasons. Income security, promotions as per performance, basic working hours, medical aid – all are provided with government jobs. Note that the different government jobs vary in eligibility criteria. For this reason, the aspirants are advised to read the eligibility norms of the job vacancies carefully. Also, they should apply only upon satisfying the given criteria. The authorities only consider applications of eligible candidates.
Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
The AP government jobs invite applications from candidates who have passed their 10th and 12th standard exams. Also, applicants who have completed ITI courses, engineering programs and other diploma/graduate/postgraduate courses are eligible to apply. Even so, they should meet the eligibility criteria of the job they are applying to.
Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs: Selection Process
The AP government authorities shortlist the candidates on the basis of their eligibility. Next, the eligible candidates are called for several selection rounds and they are adjudged on their overall performance. As part of the selection process, the applicants have to attend personal interview rounds, group discussions, and physical standard test. Moreover, an online exam or written test is held. The aspirants have to carry their documents for the verification rounds; here, the examiners check the authenticity of the papers.
Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs: How to Apply?
Refer to the following details to know about the application process of the AP government jobs.
- Browse the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment Portal
- Search and follow by clicking on the ‘Careers’ icon on the home page
- The system is, then, directed to the Latest Recruitment Section
- Look for the latest advertisement notifications
- Study the Official Advertisement Notification thoroughly
- Proceed by selecting the links ‘Download Application Form’ or ‘Apply Online’
- Fill in the different fields in the Online Application Form
- Follow by scanning the requisite documents and uploading the scanned copies
- Tender the Application/Registration fee as per the accepted modes of payment
- Review your application and make any changes (if needed)
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab for application submission
- Maintain a print copy of the ‘Acknowledgement Page’ for record purposes
Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs: How to prepare?
Here are some handy tips to prepare for the written/online exam of the AP government jobs.
- Prepare a list of the Exam Syllabus topics
- Proceed by creating your study timetable and allot sufficient time for each topic
- Refer to recommended study material only
- Gather previous years’ question papers and sample tests to get adequate practice
- On the exam date, reach the venue well in advance and ensure to carry all mandatory documents
- Always stick to the given time limit for each question
- Solve the easy questions first and move on to the tougher one afterwards
- During your preparatory days, follow healthy lifestyle habits to focus better on studies