The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced notification of Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff Recruitment for the current year – 2019. The recruitment notification has been announced on 22 April 2019 at the official website of www.ssc.nic.in . This recruitment is for the Non – Technical staff selection for various ministries and departments’ vacant posts. The total number of vacant position was declared to be more than 10,000 posts. This SSC recruitment examination will be conducted in computer based mode and it will be scheduled in between 2 August 2019 to 6 September 2019.
Important details about SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment Examination 2019
- Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Non-Technical)
- Total Vacancies: 10000 + vacancy posts
- Age Limit: The age limit should be as on 01/08/2019, 18-25 Years for General / UR (Upper age relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, +10 years for PwD)
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates aspiring to appear for this examination must have passed their 10th Board Examination or equivalent from a recognized board of education, preferably Central Government Recognized Board.
The most important to note is that the aspiring candidates whose names are announced to be eligible to appear for this SSC recruitment examination is that they must produce relevant documents for verification. The relevant documents include mark sheets of 10th Board examination and Provisional or Original Certificates. These documents must reveal the proof of minimum qualification of education which is on or before 01/08/2019. If any candidates fail to provide proof of relevant documents, their application form will be rejected by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Application Fee: The candidates belonging to the category of General and Other Backward Class must pay INR 100/-. Meanwhile, the candidates under the Reserved Category and women candidates are exempted to pay the application fee of SSC Multi-Tasking 10000 Vacancy Post. All the candidates can submit their application fee via offline or online modes at all the branches of State Bank of India.
- Selection Process: The selection procedure of SSC Multi-Tasking 10000 Vacancy Post is quite tricky. It consists of both written and computer based examination. The selection test is divided into 2 parts-
- Paper 1 – Objective Type
- Paper 2 – Descriptive Type
The Objective type paper is computer based examination where around 100 multiple choice type questions will be asked. This online based examination is of 1 hour 30 minutes time duration and it includes questions from the subject of General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness.
On the other hand, the Descriptive Type paper is a written based examination to test the writing skills of the candidates. The aspiring candidates will be given to write short essay or letter to write in English or any language recognized by the Staff Selection Commission. The exam duration of Descriptive type examination is 30 minutes.
How To Apply Online for SSC Multi-Tasking 10000 Vacancy Post?
The aspiring candidates must submit their online application at the official website of SSC on or before 29/05/2019 till 5:00 PM.
The candidates can follow these steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in .
- In the login option. Click the “Register Now” link to register yourself.
- Fill up the one-time registration form by providing the details of your name, education information, personal information, contact details, photo and signature.
- After filling up the form with full details, submit the form. After that, OTPs will be sent to your phone number and email address. You must provide that OTP to complete the registration process successfully online.
- Again, login with your registered email ID and password. After that click on the “Apply” link in the section of jobs referring to Multi-Tasking Staff Selection under the tab of latest notifications.
- Enter all the required details and click the checkbox of “I Agree” to submit your online application of SSC Multi-Tasking 10000 Vacancy Post.
- Finally, make the payment and take a print out of the online application of this SSC recruitment exam for your future references.
Important Dates to Know
- 22/04/2019 – Opening date of online registration.
- 29/05/2019 (till 5:00 PM) – Last date of online registration.
- 31/05/2019 (5:00 PM) – Last date for paying application fee through online mode.
- 01/06/2019 – Last date for paying application fee through offline mode.
- 02/08/2019 to 06/09/2019 – The tentative dates for the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Exam 2019
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff 10000 Vacancy Post Examination – Admit Card and Result
The candidates can get their SSC Multi-Tasking Staff 10000 Vacancy Post Examination Admit Card on the official website of the SSC. There are also other education websites such as www.99governmentjobs.com where you can get the accurate details of all sort of information and details which are related to this SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Selection Examination. Here you can get your admit card and also results of your SSC recruitment exam. You can access the links easily and within a few clicks, you can download your admit card and finally the results by providing the details of your application and registration numbers. You can download the admit card and mark sheet as per the region where the candidates belongs.
Moreover, the SSC officials will be the first one to upload the admit cards of Paper 1 – Objective type examination. In addition to this, the Paper 2 – Descriptive type examination‘s admit card will be released to only those candidates who have successfully passed out the Paper 1 – Objective type examination.
Finally, All the details and information related to SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Selection Exam of over 10000 vacancies will be available at the official website of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in and also at the certified website of educational and government job providing information portal – www.99governmentjobs.com . This article will be helpful to all the job seekers who have passed their 10th board examination and are looking for government jobs. So, the candidates who are eager to crack this SSC examination can subscribe or bookmark our website to get all necessary details and notification of this SSC recruitment exam. So, stay tuned or keep updated at our website to get details and latest notifications of SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Exam 2019 examination date, admit card, result, final merit list, etc.
“So, all the best wishes to the candidates who are ready to crack SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Examination 2019 successfully with flying colours! “
|SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Exam Online Form 2019|
|Post Name||Railway RRC Group D Online Form 2019|
|Advt No.||RRC-01/2019 Short Details of Notification|
|Number of posts||10,000|
|Last Date for Apply Online||29/05/2019 upto 05 PM Only.|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||31/05/2019|
|Last Date Pay Fee Challan||01/06/2019|
|CBT Exam Date||02/08/2019 to 06/09/2019|
|CBT Admit Card Available||July 2019|
|Tier II Exam Date||17/11/2019|
|General / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 0/|
|Female All Category||Rs. 0/|
|Payment||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.|
|AGE LIMIT (Age Limit as on 01/08/2019)|
|Minimum Age||18 Years.|
|Maximum Age||25 Years.|
|Age Relaxation||As per Rules|
|Educational Qualification||Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Male||More Details Will be Available Soon|
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Login for Already Registered||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|