Delhi Police Recruitment 2016-17 Details
Total No. of Posts: 4669
Post Name: Police Constable
- Male Constable Posts: 3115
- Female Constable Posts: 1554
|Category Name||Constable (Exe)- Male||Constable (Exe) Female||Total Posts|
|10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen in each category of Constable (Exe.) Male only as per rules. Out of 10% quota meant for Ex-servicemen, 50% of such quota will be reserved for following categories of Ex.-Servicemen;a) Having served in Special forces/NSG(Special Action Group)or;
b) Having received QI ‘Qualified Instructors” grading in the Commando Course or;
c) Officers from the Navy/Air Force who have worked in specialized Commando type units.
Age Limit: Candidates Age should be follow as on date 1st July 2016.
- Constable (Exe) Male should be 18 to 21 years
- Constable (Exe) Female should be 18 to 25 years
. The age relaxations are as follow:
- SC: 5 Years.
- ST: 5 Years.
- OBC: 3 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/ General): 3 Years (after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.)
- Ex-Servicemen (SC): 3 + 3 Years (after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.)
- Ex-Servicemen (ST): 3 + 5 Years (after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.)
- Departmental Male/Female (Unreserved): Upto Age 30 Years.
- Departmental Male/Female (OBC): Upto Age 33 Years.
- Departmental Male/Female (SC): Upto Age 35 Years.
- Departmental Male/Female (ST): Upto Age 35 Years.
- Sports Person (SC): 10 Years
- Sports Person (ST): 10 Years
- Child of Delhi Police Staff: Upto Age 25 Years.
- Widow/Divorced/Seprated Women: Upto Age 30 Years.
Check More Details by Read Instruction at Official Notification……
Educational Qualification: à Candidates must have following documents at time of filling application form at online.
- 12th Class (Senior Secondary).
- 11th Class Pass for Bandsmen, Buglers, Mounted Constables, Drivers, Dispatch Riders/Son & Daughter of Delhi police Staff either in service, Retired or Deceased.
- Male Candidate must have valid LMV Driving License.
- Learning License not acceptable.
- Candidate should acquire Qualification before time of filling application form.
- Application Begin Date – 10.09.2016
- Registration End Date – 10.10.2016 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Application End Date – 10.10.2016 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Offline Challan Generation End Date – 10.10.2016 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Computer Based Written Exam Date: 4th March 2017
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016-2017, 4669 Constable Posts Apply Online:
Candidates who are going to apply for constable posts, they read official notification before apply. Candidates must check all entries of application form if any wrong entry made by candidate then his application shell be rejected. Eligible candidates can apply by download the application form atdelhipolice.nic.in and send in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of documents.
- Click here- Official Notification <———- (Available)
- Click here- Indicative Application form <———- (Available)
- Click here- Apply Online <———- (Started)
- Click Here – Make Payment
- Click Here – Download Offline Challan
- Check Online – Payment Status
- Check your application status here